With the Chrome Extension “Save 2 Drive,” all you have to do is right click on a link and you can save it to your Google Drive. It’s a helpful Chrome Extension that just gives you the option of saving links to your Google Drive with one click, whether it’s audio, video, or an image.
Share a link:
- In a shared drive, choose an option: …
- At the top, click Share .
- (Optional) To specify what people can do with your file or folder when you share it, under your organization name, click Change: …
- Click Copy link.
- Click Done.
- Paste the link in an email, on a website, or wherever you need to share it.
1 Browse for a link. 2 Right-click the link and choose “Save link as…” 3 Choose a folder on your computer. 4 Save the file.
In Chrome, whilst browsing any web page, simply click, hold down your mouse button, and drag the link up into Chrome’s bookmarks bar. Drop it wherever you want, and it’ll be there the next time you need it.
Right-click on the folder, click Copy, then go wherever you want to copy the folder, right-click again, and click Paste. And that’s how to duplicate a folder in Google Drive.
How do I save someone else’s Google Drive folder?
To create copies:
- Go to “Shared with me” in your old Drive.
- Select the files that you wish to save.
- Right-click on them and select “Make a copy”. How to make a copy of a shared file in Google Drive.
- Go to My Drive and view the files.
Take a look below to see which popular link-saving method might work best for you.
- Pin Links to Pinterest. …
- Curate Your Own Flipboard Magazines. …
- Add Tweeted Links on Twitter to Your Favorites. …
- Use a ‘Read It Later’ App Like Instapaper or Pocket. …
- Use Evernote’s Web Clipper Browser Extension.
Enter a URL. Select the link you want to capture. Select Capture Text.
Select HTML to capture HTML instead of the visible text.
- Go to Capture Definitions section.
- Place your cursor before the first percent sign % and type href=” .
- Place your cursor after the last percent sign % and type ” .
On your computer, open Chrome. Bookmark Manager. Drag a bookmark up or down, or drag a bookmark into a folder on the left. You can also copy and paste your bookmarks in the order you want.
Select the file or folder you want to share (that item will be highlighted in blue once selected) Click on the sharing icon. A new dialog box will appear. Select Get shareable link.