How to View a Shared Google Calendar. You will get an email if someone shares a calendar with you. You don’t need to do anything in order to see the calendar in question, however. Simply head to Google Calendar and it will show up in the sidebar, under Other Calendars.
Fix Shared Google Calendar not Showing Up on Android
In the top left, tap Menu > Settings. Tap the calendar that isn’t showing up. If you don’t see it listed, tap Show more. At the top of the page, make sure that Sync is on.
If you’re not seeing the shared calendar in the list of Other Calendars on the left side of the Google Calendar website, the only thing I can think of is perhaps the owner of that calendar removed your access or deleted the calendar before you were able to view it.
How do I view someone else’s Google Calendar?
See someone else’s calendar
- On your computer, open Google Calendar.
- On the left click Search for people.
- Start typing someone’s name and choose the person whose calendar you want to see. If their calendar is shared publicly or within your organization, you’ll see their events on your calendar.
How do I view someone else’s Google Calendar on my Iphone?
Add a calendar someone shared with you
- In your email, tap the link that says Add this calendar.
- Your Google Calendar opens in a browser.
- In the pop-up that appears, tap Add.
- Your calendar will appear on the left, under “My calendars.”
How do I view other people’s calendars in my team?
Although you can’t check the calendar of other team members in Microsoft Teams, your team can share their main Outlook calendar with the group. They can do that by using the sharing permissions of their Outlook calendars. All they need to do is open their calendars and hit the Share button.
How do I manage someone else’s Google Calendar?
Manage someone’s calendar
- Set up a delegate account. Go to Set up delegation.
- Make sure the person delegating their account grants you permission to change their Calendar. Go to Delegate your calendar.