Open the Photos app on your Mac. Select the Activity album under the Shared section of the sidebar. Under Invitations, tap Accept or Decline to join or reject a shared album.
Make sure both your iPhone and the other member’s iPhone have iCloud Photo Sharing AND iCloud Photo Library turned on. Make sure you have the same settings set up on your Mac/iPad if you use any.
Turn on Shared Albums
- On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, go to Settings > [your name] > iCloud > Photos, then turn on Shared Albums.
- On your Mac, open the Photos app. …
- On your Apple TV, go to Settings > Users and Accounts > iCloud and turn on Shared Albums.
- On your Windows PC, open iCloud for Windows and select Photos.
Please make sure you’ve turned on iCloud Shared Albums on iPhone: Go to the Settings app > [your name] > iCloud > Photos, then toggle on Shared Albums. You also need to make sure that iCloud Photos is enabled. Before getting photos and videos from shared albums on iPhone, you’ll need to accept the Shared Album invite.
Go to Settings > [your name] > iCloud > Photos, then turn on Shared Albums.
iCloud will create a link to your shared album on the iCloud.com website. Tap Share Link to share that link with anyone you want. When they click on the link, they’ll be able to view your shared album. Switch on any settings that you want for this shared album.
Create a shared album
- On your mobile device, open the Google Photos app .
- Sign in to your Google Account.
- At the bottom, tap Photos.
- Select photos or videos for the album.
- At the top, tap Add .
- Tap Shared album.
- Enter an album title.
- When the album is complete, tap Share.