Select the Start button, then select Settings > Network & Internet > Mobile hotspot. For Share my Internet connection from, choose the Internet connection you want to share. Select Edit > enter a new network name and password > Save. Turn on Share my Internet connection with other devices.
You can share your Internet access by connecting your laptop with a non-wireless computer. First, you need to connect your laptop with the other computer by using a standard Ethernet cable. You can then share your Internet connection.
Connect another device to your phone’s hotspot
- On the other device, open that device’s list of Wi-Fi options.
- Pick your phone’s hotspot name.
- Enter your phone’s hotspot password.
- Click Connect.
How do I connect two computers to the Internet Windows 10?
Step 1: Go to Control Panel > Network and Sharing Center. Step 2: Click the Setup a new connection or network link. Step 3: Choose Set up a wireless ad hoc (computer-to-computer) network from the new window. Step 4: You need to name the network, choose a security type and set a security key.
Step 2: Procedure to Be Followed
- Take the ethernet/lan cable and join the two systems.
- Go to the system which has the existing internet connection.
- Open Control Panel-Network and Sharing Center-Change Adapter’s Setting.
- Go to the Network connection which has internet connectivity and right click-Properties.
- Go to Sharing.
How do I connect two computers to one Internet connection?
Step 1: Connect two Computers using an ethernet cable.
- Step 2: Click on Start->Control Panel->Network and Internet->Network and Sharing Center.
- Step 4: Select both the Wi-Fi connection and the Ethernet connection and Right-click the Wi-Fi connections.
- Step 5: Click on Bridge Connections.
The easiest way to share your Wi-Fi securely is to simply give your neighbors your password. This isn’t the most technically secure approach, but if you know and trust your neighbors, go ahead and slip the password under the door of that neighbor who you know doesn’t have an internet connection.