Share iCloud calendars on Mac
- In the Calendar app on your Mac, place the pointer over the calendar’s name in the calendar list, then click the Share Calendar button . …
- Click Share With, then enter the names or email addresses of people you want to invite to share your calendar.
Create an event on the family calendar
- Open Google Calendar.
- In the bottom right, click Create event .
- In the “Calendar” section, use the drop-down to select the name of your family calendar.
- Add a title and event details. If you want, you can invite non-family members to join your event.
- Click Save.
Make sure there’s nothing wrong with your internet connection or the internet connections of the people you’re trying to invite. If you made changes to the event or shared calendar, refresh your calendars. For shared calendars, make sure your account information is correct in Accounts preferences.
Why is my family Calendar not sharing?
Check your Family Sharing settings. Make sure that you’re using the same Apple ID for Family Sharing and Media & Purchases. And make sure that purchase sharing is turned on. Then ask your family members to check their settings too.
Why can’t I add someone to my Apple Calendar?
I would suggest a Settings > General > Reset > RESET ALL SETTINGS first. If that doesn’t revolve it, then making a backup of the phone and resetting to factory conditions. This will be the only way to “re-install” the Calendar app as it’s built in to the iOS.
Click the options icon (three vertical dots), followed by Settings and sharing. Choose between two different sharing options: check the Make available to public box to share the calendar with everyone who has a link, or click on Add people to share it with only those you choose.
What is the best app for Calendar sharing?
The 7 Best Shared Calendars for Teams
- Calendly. Calendly is often the first to come to mind when thinking about team, auto-syncing, industry-standard calendars. …
- Google Calendar. It is a shared calendar designed for teams, and it’s easily integrated into almost anything you use. …
- Taskworld. …
- Outlook. …
- Teamup. …
Choose Apple menu > System Preferences, then click Family Sharing. Confirm the Apple ID that you want to use for Family Sharing, and make sure that Share My Purchases is selected. Follow the onscreen instructions.
How does Apple’s Family Sharing work?
When you set up purchase sharing, everyone in the group gets immediate access to the songs, albums, movies, TV shows, books, and apps purchased by family members who choose to share them. New purchases appear in the Purchased tab in Apple Books, the App Store, or iTunes for each family member.
How to add a family member to your subscription from Apple
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap your name, then tap Family Sharing.
- Tap Set Up Your Family, then follow the onscreen instructions and invite your family members. Already set up Family Sharing?
- Eligible subscriptions are automatically shared with your family members.