On your Windows computer, open File Explorer, then click iCloud Drive in the Navigation pane. Right-click the file or folder you want to share, choose Share with iCloud Drive, then choose Share File or Share Folder.
With iCloud File Sharing, you can share folders and documents in iCloud Drive with others. You and the people you invite can view and even work on your documents. The people who receive your invitation can click a link to download the shared folder or file from iCloud to any of their devices.
With Shared Albums in the Photos app , you can share photos and videos with just the people you choose.
Create a new shared album
- Tap Albums, tap. …
- Give the album a name, then tap Next.
- Choose people to invite, or type an email address or phone number, then tap Create.
Can Android phones access iCloud photos, videos, and albums? Yes, if you use an iCloud Link. Here’s how to share pictures with Android users. The iCloud Photo Library lets you view and share all your photos and videos on every Apple device you own.
Choose who to share with
- On your computer, go to drive.google.com.
- Click the folder you want to share.
- Click Share .
- Under “People,” type the email address or Google Group you want to share with.
- To choose how a person can use the folder, click the Down arrow .
- Click Send. An email is sent to people you shared with.
The person who can’t send the invite should check if mobile data is enabled for photos app Maybe when they sent the invite to you, they didn’t have wifi and mobile data was disabled. but had wifi when they sent one to another person.
How to share individual iCloud Photo
- On your iPhone, open the Photos app.
- Tap the Select button at top right.
- Then tap on each image you want to share.
- Now choose the share button at bottom left.
- Scroll down and tap on Share iCloud Link.
- Wait for a moment while the link is created, and copied to your clipboard.
Use Shared Albums on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
- Go to the Albums tab and tap the Add button .
- Tap New Shared Album.
- Give the shared album a name, then tap Next.
- Choose people to invite from your contacts, or type an email address or iMessage phone number.
- Tap Create.
Sharing albums is simple. Go to the settings menu on your phone, select iCloud, then Apps Using iCloud, then Photos, then toggle on iCloud Photo Sharing. Go back to your Photos app and hit that cloud icon again and you’ll get a blank page (no problem).
Non-Apple friends only can view the shared photos (in a clunkily-designed web-based viewer at that). They cannot add photos to shared albums, leave comments, or otherwise interact with the album like your friends with iPhones can.
Just select the photos or videos that you want to send, tap the share icon in the bottom-left corner, and choose the app that you want to use to share. Just note, images texted to Android phones might be very low resolution due to compression. You also have the option to send an iCloud link via Mail or Messages.