When you create a reminder, you can choose to store it in iCloud or on your iOS device. If iCloud is not your default for Calendars, you’ll be unable to add invitees.
Share your calendar
- On your computer, open Google Calendar. …
- On the left, find the “My calendars” section. …
- Hover over the calendar you want to share, and click More. …
- Under “Share with specific people,” click Add people.
- Add a person’s or Google group’s email address. …
- Click Send.
Can you send a Calendar event to another iPhone?
Launch the Calendar app from your home screen. Tap the Calendars button at the bottom of your screen. Tap the “i” info button next to the calendar you want to share. Under the “Shared With” section, select “Add Person.”
How do I invite someone to an event on my iPhone calendar?
You can invite people to an event you’ve scheduled.
- Tap the event, then tap Edit near the top of the screen.
- Tap Invitees. If you don’t see Invitees, swipe up.
- Enter the names or email addresses of people you want to invite, or tap. to select Contacts.
- Tap Done.
How do I invite someone to my calendar?
Add people to your event
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Calendar app .
- Open the event you want to add people to.
- Tap Edit .
- Tap Invite people.
- Enter the name or email address of the person you want to invite.
- Tap Done. To find when your guests are available, swipe down or tap View schedules
- Tap Save.