How to open a shared calendar in Outlook for iOS
- Switch to your calendars in Outlook for iOS.
- Open the the left menu.
- Tap the add calendar button.
- Tap Add Shared Calendars.
- Search for the person or group whose calendar you already have permission to access, then tap the add button next to their name.
Resolution. To resolve this issue, go to your calendar, select the calendar tab, and click on the calendar permissions. The user will then be prompted to accept the changes. Click okay and the permissions should set accordingly.
Only shared calendars that were accepted recently from Outlook on the web, iOS, Android or from Windows 10 Calendar will show up in mobile. If you have a calendar that you’d like to see in mobile, you can search for the calendar and add it directly in the app by using the + button in the menu from the Calendar view.
1. Open the Outlook mobile app on your Android device, and click the icon for the Calendar at the bottom. 2. At the top left hand side, click the Add icon and in the menu that appears, click Add a shared calendar.
In Calendar, on the Home tab, in the Manage Calendars group, click Open Calendar, and then click Open Shared Calendar. Type a name in the Name box, or click Name to select a name from the Address Book. The shared Calendar appears next to any calendar that is already in the view.