From the iOS device, go to Settings > Control Center. Scroll down to the More Controls section and tap + by the Screen Recording option. Screen Recording will then appear under the Include section. At this point, the iOS device can begin broadcasting its screen to other applications.
Android. To share your screen during a call, follow the steps below: Tap the More menu at the top right of the screen. Locate and tap Screen share from the list of menu options.
To present your mobile screen to all video call participants, start a broadcast:
- Join a video call.
- Tap the screen. More. .
- Tap Share screen. Start Sharing.
How to share your screen in FaceTime on an iPhone or iPad
- Start a FaceTime call.
- When you are ready to share your screen, tap the Share Content button at the top of the screen.
- Tap Share My Screen. …
- Other participants on the call should tap Open next to Join Screen Sharing to see what you are sharing.
How do I turn on screen sharing?
Click Settings on the left-hand side of the screen. 3. On the Meetings tab, scroll down to the Screen Sharing heading. Under Who can share?, select All Participants and click Save.
Windows | macOS
- Click Share Screen located in your meeting controls.
- Select one of these screen share options: Basic: Share your entire desktop, specific application windows, whiteboard, or iPhone/iPad screen. …
- (Optional) Enable these features, located in the bottom-left corner of the share window: …
- Click Share.
When in the call, swipe up on the bottom toolbar (where you see the call end button.) You will see an option to share your screen. Tap the Share your Screen button and tap Continue to confirm. Once done, your friends will start to see your smartphone screen on the video call or audio call.
Why is my screen sharing not working on my iPhone?
Make sure that your AirPlay-compatible devices are turned on and near each other. Check that the devices are updated to the latest software and are on the same Wi-Fi network. Restart the devices that you want to use with AirPlay or screen mirroring.
In the Link settings screen, you can change who is able to access the link and edit the item you’re sharing. If one of the sharing options is grayed out, your organization’s administrators may have restricted it. The Anyone with the link option might be greyed out if you attempt to share .