How do I share posts from my Instagram account to a Facebook Page that I manage?
- Tap or your profile picture in the bottom right to go to your profile.
- Tap in the top right, then tap Settings.
- Tap Account then tap Sharing to other apps.
- Select Facebook.
To share your Feed posts to Facebook, first you’ll need to set up your accounts in Accounts Center. At this time, you can only share a Feed post to Facebook from the Instagram app for Android or iPhone. Start creating a photo or video post. Before sharing your post, tap next to Share to Facebook.
#1: Publish the Instagram Post URL to Facebook
To get started, copy the URL from the Instagram post you want to share on Facebook. Copy the Instagram URL for the post you want to share on your Facebook page.
Restart your phone. Relink Facebook to your Instagram account. Access your “Instagram profile,” then the “hamburger icon,” and then “Settings -> Accounts center-> Accounts & profiles -> Add accounts -> Facebook.” If sharing from Instagram to Facebook still fails, try clearing app cache on both apps.
How do you repost an Instagram post?
How do I share someone’s post from Feed to my Instagram story?
- Tap below the photo or video in Feed.
- Tap Add post/video to your story.
- Tap Send To.
- Tap Share next to Your Story, then tap Done.
Can you transfer Instagram posts to another account?
Instagram is swaying the balance toward simplicity but away from originality. It’s adding the ability to publish feed posts to different accounts you control at the same time by toggling them on within the composer screen.
Linking Your Facebook and Instagram
- Go to the Facebook page you manage and select the “Settings” section in the left-hand menu.
- Choose the “Instagram” option from the menu.
- Click on the “Connect to Instagram” option.
- A new window will appear, asking you to sign in to Instagram. This will link your accounts.