7 Awesome Ways to Find and Share Music Playlists
- Spotify. One of the simplest ways to share a playlist is to use Spotify itself. …
- 8tracks. 8tracks went offline in 2019 due to financial issues. …
- SoundShare. SoundShare is a playlist-sharing app rather than a website. …
- r/SpotifyPlaylists. …
- r/Playlists. …
- Playlists.net. …
- Playlist Party.
Sharing Songs and Albums on Your iOS Device
- Launch the Music app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Find the song or album that you want to share.
- Tap the ellipsis (three dots) button to bring up the action menu.
- Tap Share Song…/Album… to bring up the Share Sheet and see your sharing options.
How do I send a song to a friend?
On an Android, open the intended recipient in your text messages and select the “Plus” sign to add a file. Several options will appear for different file types. Select the “Audio” option then hit “Choose a music track” to send a saved song.
In the mobile app, click on the menu button within your playlist and select the share option from there, then paste the link wherever you please. If you’re doing this on the web, just head to your playlist tab under the Music Library, then hit the three dots under the playlist you want to share.
Can I send a song from my iTunes to someone?
Find a song, album, or playlist in your library or in Apple Music (if you joined Apple Music). Select the item, then click the More button . Select Share [item], then choose any of the sharing options: Copy Link: Copies the link to the clipboard.
Can you transfer music from one iPhone to another?
The easiest way to transfer music from one iPhone to another is using the iTunes Store, but this only works with music purchased via iTunes. If you have purchased music from the iTunes Store, you will be able to instantly download it to any device you own by following these steps: Open the iTunes Store app.
With iTunes or the new Apple Music app, you can share your entire music library from your computer to your laptop, iPhone, and more. This allows you to save space on your devices and share your music with your friends and family.
How do you recommend a song to someone?
Tell potential listeners what you like or consider special about the song, if there is a particular part of the lyrics, vocals, or instrumentation they should listen for, and if possible, what inspired the music. That’s what I recommend.
How do you send music clips through text?
Here’s what you have to do:
- Open up Messaging.
- Create a new message to a contact.
- Tap the paperclip icon.
- Tap Record audio (some devices will list this as Record voice)
- Tap the Record button on your voice recorder (again, this will vary) and record your message.
- When finished recording, tap the Stop button.
To start a Group Session on your PC, phone, or tablet app:
- Start playing a song or playlist.
- Click on the “Device” icon at the bottom of the screen.
- Select “START SESSION”
- Tap “Invite Friends” and send a link, code, or social media message.
A new app called Playlist aims to make music a more social experience than what’s offered today by the major music platforms like Apple Music, Pandora or Spotify, for example. In Playlist, you can find others who share your musical tastes and join group chats where you listen to playlists together in real time.
How do I overlap songs on Spotify?
Open Spotify, click the downward facing arrow next to your account name and select Settings. Scroll down to the bottom and click Show Advanced Settings. Click the switch next to Crossfade to turn it on. Use the slider to dial in how long you want the two tracks to crossfade for.