10 top file-sharing services: Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, OneDrive, and more
- Citrix ShareFile.
- Google Drive.
- iCloud Drive.
- Microsoft OneDrive.
- OpenText Hightail.
5 Super Easy Tools to Share Files With Friends or Your Devices
- PlusTransfer (Web): Files Up To 5GB, and Self-Destructing Expiry Date.
- File.io (Web): Snapchat for Files.
- FilePizza (Web): P2P, Faster File Sharing Without Software.
- DocDroid (Web): Document Sharing with Previews and Conversions.
Creating a shareable link makes it simple to share a document in an email, document, or IM.
- Select Share.
- Select Copy Link.
- Paste the link wherever you want. Note: If you need to change any permissions for the link, select Link settings.
When you click the Share button next to a file/folder and select Send Link, a new window pops-up. If you want to share the file/folder on social media, find your preferred social media icon under Post to and click on it. You can also choose to send the link via Email by clicking on the envelope icon.
Co-edit a document
After you share your document, you can work on that file at the same time with others. For the best experience, work together in Word for the web and see real-time changes. Under Share, you will see the names of who else is also editing the file.
What is the best app for file sharing?
8 Best File Sharing Apps for Android in 2021
- Nearby Share.
- Files by Google.
How to share PDF files for online review:
- Open a PDF in Acrobat for Mac or PC and click the Share With Others icon in the top toolbar.
- Share your file: Add the email address of each recipient. Add an optional deadline or reminder. …
- Track activity: Click the Home tab and choose “Shared” > “Shared by You.
Link to a file attachment
- Open a PDF that contains a PDF file attachment.
- Go to where you want to create a link. …
- Choose Tools > Edit PDF > Link > Add or Edit, and select the area for the link.
- In the Create Link dialog box, set the link appearance, select Go To A Page View, and then click Next.
To share your file publicly:
- Select the blue Share button in the top right-hand side of your chosen Drive file.
- Select > Advanced in the bottom right-hand side, select > Change.
- You’ll see a range of Link Sharing options.
- Choose > On – public on the web > Choose Save.
Here are a few great choices for one-off file sharing.
- Firefox Send. Firefox Send allows users to send files up to 2.5GB. …
- WeTransfer. WeTransfer is a file transfer platform that allows file transfers up to 2GB in its free version. …
- Securely Send. …
- Jumpshare. …
- Dropbox. …
- Microsoft OneDrive. …
- Google Drive.
Can I post a PDF on Facebook?
If you’re on a Facebook group page that can accept PDFs, you can upload them just like you would a photo or other file. You can also convert a PDF into a photo, which you could then upload anywhere on Facebook. Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.