The Richmond Chapter of Urban Financial Services Coalition is proud to host the Fifth Annual LIVE2LEAD Richmond Conference on Friday, December 13, 2019, 7:30 am to 4:30 pm at the Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, Richmond, Virginia.
LIVE2LEAD Richmond is a one day leadership experience designed to equip attendees with new perspectives, practical tools and key take-ways. Participants will learn from world-class leadership experts, be prepared to implement a new action plan, and start leading when they get back to the office with a renewed passion and commitment.
Register at https://LIVE2LEAD-Richmond-2019.eventbrite.com
- John C. Maxwell is a #1 New York Times best-selling author, coach, and speaker who has sold more than 26 million books, was identified as the #1 leader in business by the American Management Association and the world’s most influential leadership expert by Business Insider and Inc. Magazine in 2014.
- RACHEL HOLLIS is a #1 New York Times & #1 USA Today Bestselling Author, a top business podcaster and one of the most sought-after motivational speakers in the world. As a bestselling author and wildly successful lifestyle influencer she has built a global social media fanbase in the millions. Known as “the Tony Robbins for women” because of her motivational, high energy style and her unique ability to empower and embolden a female audience. She’s a proud working mama of four and a big fan of the small town in Texas hill country that the Hollis family calls home.
- MARCUS BUCKINGHAM is a global researcher and thought leader focused on unlocking strengths, increasing performance and pioneering the future of how people work. Building on nearly two decades of experience as a Senior Researcher at Gallup Organization, he currently guides the vision of ADP Research Institute as Head of People + Performance research. He founded The Marcus Buckingham Company in 2006 with a clear mission: to instigate a “strengths revolution.” It started, as all revolutions do, with the simplest of ideas: that when people spend the majority of each day on the job using their greatest talents and engaged in their favorite tasks, basically doing exactly what they want to do, both they and their organizations will win.
- CHRIS HOGAN is the #1 national best-selling author of Everyday Millionaire and Retire Inspired: It’s Not an Age. It’s a Financial Number. For over a decade, Hogan has served at Ramsey Solutions, spreading a message of hope and financial peace across the country as a financial coach and Ramsey Personality. Hogan helps people plan for their future and reach their retirement goals through his Retire Inspired Podcast and live speaking events.
LIVE2LEAD Richmond Conference also features some of the best local leadership speakers in the Metro Richmond Area. We have already secured:
- Reginal Bryant is Senior Vice President and Chief Information Officer for the Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond. He has responsibility for Fifth District information technology and information security efforts. Bryant joined the Federal Reserve in 2007 as an enterprise information security manager and advisor and moved into a number of officer roles, including the Federal Reserve Enterprise Information Security Program executive and group vice president.
- Gail Letts, most recently was Virginia market president for Capital Bank, a unit of Memphis-based First Horizon National Corp. She was president of the Richmond region and chief lending officer at C&F Bank from 2013 to 2015. And she was a longtime executive of Atlanta-based SunTrust Banks Inc. and served as president and CEO of its Richmond region from 2007 to 2013. Letts recently started Letts Consult LLC, a consulting business that specializes in working with businesses to attract, retain and develop women for executive leadership positions.
- Wade Randolph, CEO of Randolph Unlimited, specializes in leadership, teamwork, communication, and motivation. He is author of the book Staying Strong Through The Storms and Leadership -911: How To Lead During Times of Change, Challenge And Chaos. Additionally, He is co-author of a #1 bestselling book on Amazon.com titled World Class Speaking in Action.
- Jonathan C. Zur is President and CEO of the Virginia Center for Inclusive Communities (VCIC), an organization that works with schools, business, and communities to achieve success through inclusion. Under Jonathan’s leadership, VCIC increased the number of programs delivered annually by over 470%, and the organization has been recognized locally and nationally for its effectiveness by groups including the Virginia General Assembly, Diversity Richmond, Great Nonprofits, the Interfaith Council of Greater Richmond, Partnership for the Future, the Urban League of Hampton Roads, and the Valentine. An experienced facilitator and consultant on issues of diversity and inclusion, Jonathan has been a selected presenter at the national Creating Change Conference, the International Leadership Association Conference, and the National Conference on Race & Ethnicity in American Higher Education (NCORE).
- Economic Forecast Breakfast
- General Session with National Simulcast Speakers
- LIVE2LEAD Leadership Awards Luncheon
- Executive Leadership Panel
- Dessert Networking Reception
- Youth Leadership Program
For the past 4 years the event sold out and we anticipate it will again this year. Registration rates are as follows:
- Early Executive Registration Package $99 expires November 13, 2019
- Early VIP Registration Package $134 expires November 13, 2019
- Executive Registration Package $159.99
- VIP Registration Package $174.99
Register at https://LIVE2LEAD-Richmond-2019.eventbrite.com
For more information, sponsorship or special discounted group registrations, please contact Ditu Kasuyi at Ditu.Kasuyi@L2LLeadershipInstitute.com